For those who don't want to fish during their entire stay at Ruby Springs, there are numerous non-fishing activities to consider.
Please note: we want to make sure we can make the necessary arrangements for you, so please contact us in advance for all non-angling activities. Also most of these activities are at an additional charge.
- Guided horseback rides into the pristine Ruby Mountains
- Golf at the Jack Nicklaus-designed Old Works Golf Course in Anaconda, Montana
- Naturalist-guided hiking trips on miles of wilderness trails
- Sightseeing and photography trips to historic Virginia City, the Big Hole Battlefield, or Montana’s first territorial capital, Bannack
- Professional massages are available in your cabin
- Yoga classes with a certified instructor to help prepare you for your day of fishing
- If you are interested in guided bird hunts (in season), please contact us
- Day visits or extended stays in Big Sky, Montana via access to the private Jack Creek Road (1 hour 20 minutes from Ruby Springs Lodge)
- Golf through our membership at Jack Nicklaus-designed Moonlight Basin Golf Course in Big Sky, Montana.